01 January 2015

Possible Last Words & Epitaphs


I came, I saw, I puttered.

* * * *
Thank God it is over.

* * * *
Finally, a good night’s sleep.

* * * *
Non fui non sum non curo
(I was not, I am not, I care not)

* * * *
Didn’t ask to be here, never prayed to be stayin’

* * * *
Well, that was harsh

* * * *
Pffft!

* * * *
A tolerably good show.
Thanks for being in one here-now or another.
Au revoir and bon voyage.

* * * *
I told you I didn’t feel well

* * * *
Home, Sweet Home

* * * *
To the last dime

* * * *
Finally, some real rest

* * * *
Adios, Amigos!

* * * *
So long, see you in your dreams

* * * *
Hooah!

* * * *
Like riding a bike

* * * *
We come, we go, but Earth abides

* * * *
Oblivion or Bust!

* * * *
So it goes strikes again

* * * *
Th-th-th-that's all folks

* * * *
It is done

* * * *
Never again

* * * *
Suffer me not another day

* * * *
Sum quod eris
(I am what you will be)

* * * *
Please, please, no, no!   Don’t send me back!

* * * *
It has to end someday, why not today?

* * * *
 Power … Fame … Fortune … Where art thou now?

* * * *
Just too fucking annoying anymore.

* * * *
Don’t know, don’t care

* * * *
No more tomorrow, no more yesterday,
Naught but the unborn eternal,
Yay oh yay oh yay.

* * * *
Resting in Peace

* * * *
Vanity, Vanity … Where art thou now?

* * * *
Home again, naturally.

* * * *
I came, I saw, I died

* * * *
Lived and learned, died anyway

* * * *
See ya in hell, boys and girls.
No, wait, aren't we already here?

* * * *
Bon voyage

* * * *
Go away kid, ya bother me

* * * *
One life is more than enough

* * * *
Now only worms and crawly things have to put up with me

* * * *
Michael Jay Holshouser

Also known as:
Zen Mike
Jester Amok
The Joyful Curmudgeon
Andrew James Kurtz
Yaj Ekim
M

November 14, 1953
to
???

Forklift Driver
Taxi Cab Driver
Philosopher
Madman
Fool